Tamalpais CrossFit’s Eating for Health and Athletic Performance Challenge-13.0
(the sustainable effort)
Have you been hibernating? Waiting for the holiday weight to mysteriously disappear as quickly as it appeared? Are you ready to get your fitness back on track and no longer fear the feeling of impending doom during long met-cons? Have we got the Challenge for you; 7 weeks of Eating for Health and Athletic Performance begins March 18th and ends May 5th. The rules are simple; follow a clean Paleo diet 6 days a week and have 1 full day to eat as you please. That’s right, 12 hours to spend eating and drinking what ever you like! Our goal with this challenge is to get people in the routine of eating like this for years to come, not just for 7 weeks. Here are the guidelines:
- Fat Truck at TCF on March 17th from 7-12 Sign up sheet on the bulletin board
- Eating for Health and Athletic Performance Challenge starts March 18th
- Eat Paleo (cream is allowed in coffee) for 6 days and have 1 free day for 7 weeks.
- Fat Truck at TCF on May 5th from 7-12
- Eating for Health and Athletic Performance Challenge Ends May 5th
Need help with Paleo eating? Below are some helpful links! Also, the coaches are always here to help, feel free to ask any questions you might have!