San Rafael Barbell’s Simply Strength Program
San Rafael Barbell is happy to announce Simply Strength, a self guided strength workout programmed by us using the Cube Method by Brandon Lilly. Starting September 9th, each week three (Bench, Squat and Deadlift) strength workouts will be written on the white board, you will have the freedom to come in at any time during any regularly scheduled CrossFit Class and lift. If you just did a lot of squats in CrossFit class, choose the movement that does not have to do with squatting. Be smart, the safety of yourselves and others must remain a priority at all times.
Here are the rules:
- You must have basic knowledge of the Bench, Back Squat and Deadlift
- Sign in every time you come to class
- Always warm up with one of the easy to follow warm ups
- Always bench and squat inside of the safety bars with them set to the proper height
- No 1 RM’s without prior approval from a coach
- No Access during Oly Strong and Comp Training
- No jumping into a CrossFit Class. If you plan on CrossFitting after, you must join the regularly scheduled class and go through the warm up with the class.
- Always have fun and get strong!
More mind-blowing information about Simply Strength:
- Cost is $30 per month with unlimited access
- Every 3 to 4 months members of the San Rafael Barbell Club will be given the opportunity to max out their lifts
- The strength program is precise, concise and easy to follow…oh ya, and it works!!!