On May 15th the DXA scan will be at TCF from 8am- 1pm, reserve your spot today. BodySpec DXA scan brings medical-grade body composition technology, used by professional athletes, to you at an affordable price. The scans measure body fat, muscle, and bone, not only on a whole-body but also a regional basis. Check out a sample report or our video.
The 10-min scan is done fully clothed. Wear your workout clothes. No getting wet and no pinching! Just lie down on our scanner and relax!
How to Sign Up
– Simply click on your preferred appointment (green slots are available).
- If you need to reschedule, simply log back into www.body-spec.com anytime 24 hours before your appointment. Cancel your appointment and make another at your convenience.
- On scan day, the BodySpec truck arrives at the gym. You show up for your appointment wearing clothes with no metal (workout clothes work great!)
- Each client lies down on our scanner for 10 minutes. Afterward, you’ll receive instruction on how to set up a phone consultation with a BodySpec expert so you better understand your results.
- Digital PDF copies of these results are uploaded into your account on the BodySpec website for you to access anytime!
$45 per 1 scan
How to scan safely during these Covid times:
- We will require all clients to wear a mask or face covering to their BodySpec appointment. If you do not wear a face covering, you will be asked to reschedule. Wearing your mask will not affect your results – see our blog post about when we scanned an N95 mask.
- A BodySpec employee will take your temperature using a contactless thermometer before you enter the van or storefront. If you refuse a temperature check, or your temperature is abnormally high, you will be asked to reschedule.
- If possible, please wait in your vehicle until the time of your appointment. If you need to stand outside the van, please stay at least 6 feet away from others and observe social distancing guidelines.
- BodySpec technicians will be verbally instructing you on scan positioning, with contact kept to a minimum.
- You will still receive an email with your PDF results promptly, but you will not receive a printed scan report or folder.
- You will also be asked to set up a remote phone consultation instead of an in-person consultation.
- We may keep van doors open in order to facilitate airflow.
- All shared equipment will be sanitized and disinfected between clients.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and help in keeping everyone safe and healthy.