Congratulations Brittney B., you are our Member of the Month! Brittney displays all the fine qualities we want from our athletes. She is kind to others, has a great attitude and works hard at improving her fitness. We will be donating her month’s membership to the charity of her choice. If you don’t know Brittney, you should! Here is a little bit of information about her:
- How long have you been crossfitting for and why did you decide to try CrossFit?
I was introduced to CrossFit 8 years ago while swimming for SJSU but wasn’t completely into it until I found TAMALPAIS CrossFit. I have now been with Tam CrossFit for almost 5 years! I love this place so much!
- What is your favorite CF move?
I recently fell in love with Toes to Bar because I can now do them! I also love cleans.
- What move would you like to bury deep in the earth and never do again?
I pretend they aren’t that bad but I would be fine without another Thruster in my life.
- Tell us something about you that we do not know…
I can mimic a cry of a baby and it’s scary! It sounds like a real baby is crying. Just ask me and I’m happy to show you!
- What charity will you be donating your month’s membership to and why did you choose it?
I am so thankful for the men and women who make and have made the ultimate sacrifice for us and our country. Veterans need our support for services after their service. I would love to donate my fees to The Wounded Warrior Project.