On December 3rd Tamalpais CrossFit will host Fran For Families, a charity workout with proceeds being donated to Adopt a Family of Marin whose mission is to prevent homelessness and provide stability for families in crisis, especially during the Holiday Season.
Here are the details:
- The workout- FRAN– 21-15-9 Thrusters 95/65 & Pull Ups (scaling available)
- Suggested pledge of $50 for participation (all donations are excepted, no matter how big or small). Download Sponsorship Form here FranForFamiliesPDF.
- Pledge of $100 or more gets you an event T-shirt
- Event will run every 15 minutes starting at 8:15 AM and will end once everyone has had a chance to participate.
- If you choose to donate directly to Adopt a Family of Marin, please follow the link below and bring your receipt to the event.
Lets join together and show our support for those in our community that are in need! This event is open to everyone, tell all your friends and fellow CrossFitters. You just need to donate in order to participate! Together we can make this event spectacular!
Adopt a Family of Marin is a 501C3 non profit that provides subsidies for rental assistance, security deposits, utility payments, food vouchers and auto repair. By providing basic assistance to families, they help prevent the dangerous slide into homelessness for many families who would otherwise be without help. They take immediate actions to help families stabilize their lives. Adopt a Family of Marin works with parents to develop goals, make action plans and follow through toward a better life.
For more information or to donate directly, please visit AdoptAFamily.org