With the Holidays quickly approaching, this is the time of year when most of us fall off the wagon… and fall off the wagon hard!! On October 6th at 7 PM, we will kick off the next Eating for Health and Athletic Performance Challenge with a nutrition recap and Q &A session. We will discuss Paleo, Zone, the importance of clean eating, how to get enough protein through out the day, ect…We invite you to join in and share your experiences, what has worked, what hasn’t worked and how you stay on track. Remember during these Challenge’s, we are all in it together and we all here to support each other which makes staying on the wagon that much easier!!
Below are some important dates, so mark your calendars!
- October 2nd from 8-1 PM Body Composition Analysis Truck at TCF
- October 6th at 7 PM- Nutrition Discussion
- October 11th – First Day of Eating for Health and Athletic Performance Challenge
- November 20th- 8-1 PM 2nd Body Composition Analysis Truck at TCF
- November 22nd- Last Day of Eating for Health and Athletic Performance Challenge