As instructed by the County of Marin we are being forced to close effective March 17th and reopening ASAP!.
We understand how important community is for your health and well-being. During this temporary closure our dedicated coaches have volunteered to continue to inspire and motivate you by offering:
- Dumbbell, Kettle Bell, Med Ball, Box loan outs- We will be at the gym tomorrow starting at 6am, please come in and choose an item or email or text to reserve one for pick up.
- At home WODs posted daily
- Skype training- contact me if this is of interest to you!
- ½ hour complimentary personal training sessions- have you been struggling with a movement, this is the time to meet with a coach and master it!
- Accountability program available if you find you are having a hard time being motivated- we will be checking in on you regularly, you can’t hide J
TCF has been our world and livelihood for over 10 years. Our dream was to create a place where people of all abilities could come, work out, create friendships and build a great community. With everyone’s support, that is exactly what we have done. Each and every one of you are valued members and friends. We have been through a lot together, weddings, births, divorces, power outages and now viruses. Unfortunately, there is no insurance for infectious disease-causing loss of revenue. The TCF community is very special and with your continued support and patronage, we can get through this. Together we are stronger.
In the next few days TCF coaches will be coming up with creative and fun ways to get you through this time away from the gym. Keep checking TCF.com and our socials for the latest information.
We are just a text or email away, we will be reaching out with more information soon!