about a 16 oz. salmon filet (wild caught)
3/4 shallots, diced
3 cloves garlic, mince
2 tsp. olive oil
2 T fresh basil, chopped
zest from one lemon
fresh lemon juice, from one lemon
1/2 C low fat coconut milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Sprinkle salmon with some pepper and sea saltand quickly grill on both sides.
3. Place salmon on a baking sheet.
4. In a non-stick skillet, saute garlic and shallots in olive oil.
5. Add lemon zest and lemon juice.
6. Add coconut milk slowly and bring liquid to a low boil.
7. Reduce heat and add basil.
8. Pour over salmon and bake for 10-15 minutes.