A great addition to these pancakes is a slice of ham of two strips of bacon. Also, adding fresh berries is a great way to sweeten the taste up. Because of how dense these are you only need to make a few to get full.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup of apple sauce
- 1 Tbsp coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water (consider soda water for slightly fluffier pancakes)
- 2 Tbsp oil
- a pinch of salt
- garnish with fresh berries
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. The batter will be appear a little thicker than normal mix.
2. Drop by 1/4 cup onto a lightly-oiled, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. You might want to shape the pancake with the scoop to keep them from being too thick.
3. Flip like a normal pancake, about when the bubbles start showing up on the top.
4. Put on a plate and add berries.