Congratulations Rye, you are our Member of the Month! Rye displays all the fine qualities we want from our athletes. He is kind to others, has a great attitude and works hard at improving his fitness. We will be donating his month’s membership to the charity of his choice. If you don’t know Rye, you should! Here is a little bit of information about him…
1) How long have you been crossfitting for and why did you decide to try CrossFit?
1 1/2 years. I got tired of the conglomerate gym model that didn’t work for me.
2) What is your favorite CF move?
Overhead Squat… because I suck at it, but I won’t forever.
3) What move would you like to bury deep in the earth and never do again?
4) Tell us something about you that we do not know…
I really enjoy going to stand-up comedy shows.
5) What charity will you be donating your month’s membership to and why did you choose it?
ASPCA. We all need to do our part for the animals. https://www.aspca.org/ : For over 150 years, the ASPCA has worked tirelessly to put an end to animal abuse and neglect. They are a national leader in animal rescue, protection and placement, and your tax-deductible donation will help fight cruelty and make a life-changing difference for animals across America.