Tamalpais CrossFit will host a Trigger Point Performance seminar on Saturday December 8th from 1-5 pm. This hands-on course will allow you to take your knowledge of Trigger Point Performance to the next level by implementing Myofascial Compression Techniques into your daily routine. Our experts will define and work through six major areas of the body that we feel are key players in the human biomechanical chain (known as the ‘Ultimate 6’).
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• Identify six key areas that influence biomechanics the most
• Demonstrate Myofascial Compression Techniques (MCT) with clientele
• Build upon the Ultimate 6 foundation to target other specific areas, resulting in even greater efficiency of movement
• Enhance elasticity within the muscle, thus improving overall biomechanics
• Recognize improvements in tissue pliability and response through balance, range of motion, and posture tests
PRICE FOR THE SEMINAR: $99
To register visit http://www.regonline.com/Register/Checkin.aspx?EventID=1151571
Space is limited so don’t wait until the last minute and miss out on some super fantastic myofascial release!!
Please e-mail [email protected] with any questions.