yummy and very healthy side dish to any meal. Add the basil at different times for different flavors and preference. It will be more strong added dead last and uncooked, but will not be incorporated into the dish as well.
* – 2 tomatoes
* – 1 onion
* – 4 handfuls of spinach
* – all the fresh basil you can get
1. Chop up the onions in large chunks.
2. Put them in a frying pan with some coconut oil.
3. Cut into bite sized chunks and add the tomatoes cook for about 1 minutes
4. Quickly add your spinach.
5. Give it all a minute or 2 to soften up and shrink, and you’re done!